The main objective of the ICCEA Congress is to:
- Impact the attendees on growing crops
- Focus on biggest costs in CEA operations
- Focus on issues which create the most confusion
- Provide the attendees access to world class companies
- Focus on economic modeling and many, many other topics of great importance
ICCEA Congress will create a dynamic environment where knowledge meets the desire to learn, buyers with the desire to grow and expand will meet suppliers and the outcomes are innovations for CEA enterprises. New relationships will be made, and old ones reestablished, and where collaboration between universities, innovators, investors, government and businesses are forged.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM EXHIBITING AT THE ICCEA CONGRESS?
If your company is involved in the following areas of CEA and sustainable agriculture, you need to be at the ICCEA Congress to showcase your products and services and promote your brand to a growing market.
- Lighting Technology
- Ag Tech
- Organic Agriculture
- Process Automations
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Protected Agriculture
- Renewable Energy
- Crop Protection
- Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Urban Agriculture
- Greenhouse Equipment and Supplies
- Vertical Farming Equipment and Supplies
- Water Solutions
- Nutrition and Nutrient Solutions
- Consulting Services
There are a limited number of booths available.
Book yours before they are gone!
AS AN EXHIBITOR EXPECT SUCCESSFUL RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Meet with Key buyers – in the public and private sector
- Stakeholders – with big plans for Agriculture Development Projects
- Sales agents / Distributors – meet representatives and distributors for your products and services and position your products into new markets. The Americas market is almost one billion people and Latin America around 600 million people.
- Systems integrators – to discuss products/services required for major projects.
- Investors – a growing interest in investments in Green house, Indoor Vertical Farms and Ag Tech. Investors are looking to include Controlled Environment Agriculture and Sustainable Agriculture Businesses into their investment portfolios.
- Partners – Universities, R&D Centers, looking to collaborate with you.
- Successful Businesses - looking to purchase the latest equipment for their CEA business
Exhibition space is limited. Make your reservations early!
The exhibit area will be adjacent to the Speakers Conference location. All Attendees will pass right through the exhibition area to attend the Conferences. Each 2×3 meter booth costs $1,990. Each confirmed exhibitor will receive two (2) Conference passes for each booth purchased. Additional Conference Passes are available for $400.00 each.
Please fill out the (Exhibitor Registration Form) and submit it to register your booth space.
Exhibit Floor Plant At March 01